Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Walking Dead


Okay so I wasn't really all that into The Walking Dead until I moved to California, to be with my boyfriend. Now his family and I gather 'round the TV set every Sunday, to see what CRAZY shenanigans the characters have gotten themselves into. I will admit the last few weeks have been pretty dull, and played out more like a soap opera than I would like but the Mid Season Finale REALLY pulled out all the stops.


If you couldn't guess , Sophia IS A ZOMBIE!!!! I mean, I kind of knew she was but I didn't want to believe it!


And of course I am a heathen and have not read the comics, but to be fair, at this point I would rather wait on reading the comics because I really love this show and I would hate for the book to be better (I know it will be) and ruin the show for me. I am DEFINITELY excited though, to read the books. Oh my gosh what a show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment